Saturday, April 6, 2013

Letter Twenty Two



Time has been, is, and will always be a deep mystery to me. It has been 7 months. Sometimes it feels like it has been two years. Sometimes it feels like it has been a week. I do not understand how it can change every day, but it does. Some days I am completely numb to every emotion attached to that night. And others, I find myself completely overwhelmed with more feelings than I can keep contained. Praying for some peace this week. Feels like my heart is extremely vulnerable and conscious right now. I need some of what's in my heart and what's on my mind to dissipate. I know the Lord provides strength that no thought or feeling can overcome. 

..."O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
Let that grace now, like a fetter
Bind my wandering heart to Thee
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, O take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs

No comments:

Post a Comment