Friday, January 27, 2012

Letter One





I have never been one to commit to keeping diaries, and journals, or other such things to store my thoughts away in. Despite the fact that I sound best in writing, I find it to be quite a challenge to express myself so bluntly as people do in blogs. I usually depend on poems and lyrics and quotes to find a voice for me. Whilst juggling the concept of storing my thoughts and feelings in a metaphorical trunk and giving the key to everyone, I stopped my perusing to investigate the meaning of the word, "blog". This is what I found: "a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer." This sounds simple. To acquiesce this idea will be a great challenge for me and hopefully an insight for my readers. I do love a grand adventure. I am tempted to digress into an official blog about my feelings and thoughts for the day, alas, my eyelids are too heavy to keep open for much longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment